Monday 3 August 2015

My Home Office and Vanity Room



Hi Guys! 

Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying the long weekend, I know I am. What have you been up too? Right now I am curled up in fluffy pajamas replying to emails and catching up on all things blogger related. 
A couple of weeks ago I posted a picture of my desk in my post on 'How to be more productive,' which you can read about here.

 After posting this picture it was highly requested that I do a blog post about it. I had added it to my list of blog posts to do in the future and then I was inspired  by WeWork to blog about my office too. WeWork is a business that started in 2010, it is a community of positive, like-minded people working together to empower businesses and entrepreneurs to make their own individual life work. They work fast and challenge each other as well as support and motivate each other to be as successful as they can be, in their work spaces as well as in their own personal life's. They have co-working locations all over the US, as well as in the UK, Israel and Netherlands.

So without further ado here is my highly requested 'Office Space!' 

1. Overview 



So, here is the overview of my office. I love my desk being clutter free, very neat, simple and tidy (not that it always looks like this but I do try! Haha) My desk is old, I think it's from Ikea, my chair is from Argos. The sparkle cushion on the chair is from Penneys and that is new stock.

2. My Inspiration Wall


'My Inspiration Wall' is actually my favourite part of my office. It makes me so happy to look at and motivates me to work harder. I love quotes so when I saw the two larger pictures I just had to get them. The largest one on the left which says 'Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams' is from Dunnes Stores home decor department. The second picture with the gold glittery shoes says 'Life doesn't sparkle unless you do' is from Penneys. I thought it was so cute! 


These two heart shaped picture frames are from Penneys. I loved them when I saw them but didn't put anything in them for ages. I wanted to put fashion or beauty images into them but I couldn't find any to fit. The pictures in the frames now are actually from Vogue. The first one on the left is Chanel. I thought the background was dark and romantic which matches the colour scheme of the rest of my room so I thought it looked nice and very chic. I love the quote in the second frame. It is a Hugo Boss ad, but I just loved the meaning of the quote 'Boss Ma Vie' - Boss of your life! It reminds me of one of my favourite book #GIRLBOSS - Strong|Feminine|Independent. 

3. Coffee Table Books 



I have always loved books especially coffee table books about fashion and lifestyle. I keep the ones I love the most on or near my desk for inspiration. I buy most of my books in Easons or on Amazon. 



More coffee table books! 

4. Storage 



The storage area of my office is my least favourite. The pink and purple 'vanity' was a birthday present when I was like 12, I kid you not. It is Crayola and is for storing stationary but its actually full of makeup. The second cabinet is full of magazines, stationary and admin. I would love to replace them with the Alex Drawer Unit which you can buy in Ikea 


My Dream Office! 




I love the office pictured above. It is one of many dream offices. Pinterest is an addiction and perfect for finding inspiration and ideas. I have a board full of home office ideas. I love how this office has the desk in the middle of the room. It is pretty,spacious, bright and clean.

Who else is on Pinterest and finds it addicting? My user name is BellaAndVogue_x feel free to follow me. 

Until next time...

Yours Stylishly

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig