Monday 25 May 2015

How to be more Productive





How to be more Productive

Hi Beauties! 

How are you all keeping? I don't know about you but I feel like the time is just flying by and I'm really not getting as much things as I want to done. So here I am on a Saturday evening (it will be Monday when your reading this) after finishing work, looking back over my week and how one day is just rolling into the next and I'm getting no where fast. After reflecting on my week I realized that my biggest problem is my lack of organizing. I haven't been feeling myself lately and have been on the go so much since my trip to London. It has only been the last two weeks that I have settled back into my daily workouts which has made me feel 100 times better but this really does show me that I really do need organization and routine in my life. So I spent my evening reading lifestyle and business blogs and how successful people organize their time. This really inspired me and has given me great ideas on how I too can be more productive. So I thought I would share with you some of the tips and tricks I learnt! 

1. Write a REALISTIC to-do list

Writing a to-do list and goal setting is one of the most popular tasks that successful people do. Every Sunday evening sit down with your notebook and diary and plan your week ahead. Start of with what do You want to do? What do you want to achieve? Your time is precious and there's no point wasting it on unnecessary tasks. Write your goals for the week down first then break these up into how you are going to achieve them and what do you need to do in order to achieve them. After each task is completed tick it off. I find this so therapeutic. Its a real since of accomplishment and also creates a crazy amount of motivation to keep going. 



Sometimes I doodle my dreams...x


2. Learn to say No

This may sound selfish but you sometimes have to put yourself first. In order to run a successful business or even to be just happy in life you have to be very choosy about how you spend your time and what you say yes to. Just ask yourself is this going to be beneficial to me. 

3. Routine is key  

By establishing a routine you really do use your time a lot wiser and this means you get more done. You can set up your routine like you set up your to-do list. Wake up 20 minutes earlier to meditate or do yoga, make a weekly meal plan and stick to it, make your lunch the night before for work to avoid having to run out somewhere and make unhealthy choices, schedule your workout or run everyday (it could be anything from 20 minutes to an hour, its the perfect de-stresser after work), plan your outfits, schedule your meetings, work on blog posts. If you know exactly what needs to be done and you have a plan you will bemore likely to be successful. 


I'll be in my room, planning my little life away, if you need me! 


4. Surround yourself with positive people

When surrounded with positive like minded people only good things will come. You want to be with people who lift you up not bring you down, with people who encourage you and for you to encourage them. It is a far better use of your time and energy to be thinking of the brighter side of life then complaining about the bad. Collaborating with inspiring and positive people means that to are a lot more likely to get things done and be more productive and also lead a more successful life. 


Blog your dreams and surround yourself with good people!


5. Just do it!

If you have hopes and dreams believe in them just wake up and go get them. Don't let anything stop you. If you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you will make it happen. Don't waste your time telling the wrong people about it. Politely remove yourself from the situation and show yourself that it can be done and never stop working for it you never know who you are inspiring. Stay positive and believe in yourself!

Yours stylishly! 

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue x 




P.S If you haven't already feel free to follow me on instagram @bellaandvogue twitter @KerrieAnne_ox and facebook @Bella and Vogue-Blog



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig