Monday 22 August 2016

How To Style The Biker Jacket

Image c/o Pinterest

The 'Biker Jacket' has always been a classic for both men and women and for this autumn/winter the trend is just as popular. Although styles do change throughout the seasons the basics are always the same. When I was younger I never considered myself cool enough to own or wear a biker jacket. But what I have learnt that when buying into the latest trends it is still possible to hold on to your own sense of style. My instagram feed has been full of this look as of late which makes it really difficult to avoid this trend. The more I see it the more I love it and would consider this piece the perfect wardrobe staple for autumn/winter 2016.


The Biker Jacket 

The Biker Jacket itself can be the finishing touch to any outfit. Giving a simple outfit some edge, while also keeping the outfit classic with its structured tailoring and clean cut details. Channeling your inner Kate Moss or Kendal Jenner you will be ticking all of the most stylish boxes. 

The Pussy Bow


I for one love the pussy bow trend and was delighted when I saw that it was coming back with a bang this autumn/winter. It is sophisticated and feminine but can look super cool styled with a black biker jacket


Super Skinny Jeans 


I love a good pair of well fitted super skinny jeans styled with any outfit but especially this pair as they help to elongate your legs, styled with a pussy bow blouse and a black biker jacket it is the perfect outfit for a shopping trip, coffee or cocktails with friends or even for date night. 


The Perfect Shoes 

Whether you are a flats or heels kind of girl this outfit will go perfectly with both. For day time my favourite shoe of choice would have to be the Valentino Rockstud Ballerina Flats and for night time the infamous Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps. Both pairs of these shoes remain firmly on my wish list. 

Saint Laurent Monogram Shoulder Bag 

Another luxury item on my wish list is the Saint Laurent Monogram Shoulder Bag. It is such a classic and will go with almost any outfit. It is also perfect for both day and night. 

Sunglasses

What outfit is complete without a pair of sunglasses. Sunglasses have been a must have accessory for me as of late not only for the sunny weather but to be worn as a hair band to keep my hair out of my face. I love this look. The Celine Shadow Sunglasses are the perfect choice in my opinion as they go with a number or outfits and with the black and tortoise shell colouring they are perfect for bringing outfits together.  

Have you bought you 'Biker Jacket' yet? If so how are you styling it? 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 

Shop This Post 

The Biker Jacket By Saint Laurent 
The Pussy Bow Blouse By Red Valentino
Super Skinny Jeans By Alexander Wang 
Valentino 'Rockstud' Ballerina #flats By Valentino
Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps By Gianvito Rossi
Saint Laurent Monogram Large Shoulder Bag By Saint Laurent
Celine Shadow Sunglasses By Celine 

All pieces listed in this post are available from Farfetch

*This post is in collaboration with Farfetch but all opinions are my own. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig