Wednesday 13 July 2016

Styling The Satin Bomber Jacket


The most sort after piece of this season was of course the satin bomber jacket. It was an item I had my eye on for quite a while but was uncertain to how well it would fair out in my extremely girly wardrobe. Kylie Jenner could pull it off so effortlessly. Looking super cool and really working that sport luxe trend. I loved the idea of this jacket the perfect item for the transitioning seasons and something to throw on as the evenings became chillier. 
But I still wasn't fully convinced until I saw Olivia Palermo rocking the tend with her signature classic but feminine style. I decided to take the plunge and invest.

Staying true to your own sense of style is so important when trying to build that perfect wardrobe. It is so easy to be taken in by the trends that are here and now without knowing if you really love it. When I started to search for my bomber the khaki ones were poping up everywhere.  As beautiful as they are I do think that they are a bit to 'Kylie Jenner' for me so I decided to look back at my colour palette and for anyone who knows me will know that it's cream and blush. 

It was love at first sight when I came across this one. I was suddenly filled with so much outfit inspiration I couldn't leave it behind. The satin is so soft with a beautiful sheen that gives it such a feminine vibe and feels so luxurious to wear. To say I am happy with my purchase it an understatement, as I want to wear it every day and it makes me so happy to look at it. 

How do you style your bomber jacket? If you have any suggestions I would love if you could comment below. 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 

Shop this post 

Satin Bomber Jacket By New Look
Personalized Necklace By New Look (Similar)
Statement T-Shirt By River Island (Similar)
White Distressed Jeans By River Island (Similar)
Superstars By Adidas   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig