Thursday 16 June 2016

A Parisian Afternoon With Brand Connection Paris In The Merrion Hotel




On Saturday morning I set off bright and early to catch a train to Dublin. I was invited by Brand Connection Paris to a VIP event in The Merrion Hotel. I got the invitation over a month ago and I have been excited ever since. Anyone who has read my blog or who follows me on instagram will know that I have a love for designer handbags and luxury pieces. Not that I own many but a girl can dream. 



I arrived to The Merrion Hotel at 3pm and was greeted by the Brand Connection Paris team. The hotel is located on Upper Merrion Street in Dublin's city center. It is proclaimed one of Dublin's most luxurious hotels and is the first choice for high-level business meetings. The event took place in The Wellesley Room, which is the largest private room in the hotel. It is located on the ground floor and opens up to The Fitzgerald Room. The interior decor is beautiful, deep blue with ornate rococo plaster work. It has tall shutter windows with views of the 18th century classic garden. It had a real Parisian vibe which made it the perfect location for this event. 



I was greeted in the foyer by the Brand Connection Paris team and was then brought to The Wellesley Room to view the collection. The collection is to die for. The brand specializes in French luxurious brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine and Hermes. As I was viewing the collection, I was introduced to the CEO of the company. It was so surreal to meet him. He was charming and is so passionate about the brand. He told me all about the history of the brand, how he started and his plans for the future.



The handbags are vintage but they are in perfect condition and authenticity guaranteed  so you know they are the real deal. During the event I was able to take my time looking around and get a real feel for all of the bags. I fell head over heels for the Chanel classic double flap. It really is a timeless piece which will never date. I was in handbag heaven for the entire afternoon and really enjoyed my time there. Thank you so much to the team for inviting me I am looking forward to the next event already. 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig