Thursday 11 June 2015

Sweetheart Strawberry Smoothie




Hi Beauties!

I hope you are all having a good week and are enjoying the sunshine. I am very sorry for my lack of blog posts this week. I finally took the big step in my blogging career and bought my domain name it is now www.bellaandvogue.com I had a little trouble in the process but everything is back to normal again, so this week I will be getting back to regular blog posts. 

Yesterday I posted my 'Sweetheart Strawberry Smoothie' on my social media accounts and a lot of you were asking for the recipe, so here it is...Enjoy! 

Recipe 

I used my Nutribullet to make this delicious smoothie

(serves 2) 

1 ripe Orange 
1 Banana 
4 Strawberries 
1/2 tablespoons of natural low fat Greek yogurt (depending on how creaming you would like it)
1 tablespoon milled Chia Seeds 
I then filled up the larger cup of my Nutribullet half way with water
3 cups of ice (optional) 

I love drinking smoothies and juices in the summer, they are so refreshing and the fruit smoothies are perfect for anyone who suffers with sugar cravings! Sometimes you just need that boost, don't we girls! 

Until next time 

Yours Stylishly 

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue x     

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig