Monday 19 January 2015

The Fashion Department: My River Island Haul

My River Island Haul!


Hi Beauties!

So, around 7:30pm this evening I came across this River Island ad - 



I got so excited because I was in River Island on Sunday and saw a few things that I liked but I was in a rush and did't have a time to have a proper look so I think this was a sign that I just needed these few bits.

The very first thing I knew I had to buy was this black blazer because I fell in love with it in the store. A black blazer is a staple piece in your wardrobe and I know I will get so much wear out of it. I love it. 





I then bought these statement t-shirt because I think it will look cool with jeans or a skirt and it will go perfectly with my new black blazer. 




I then bought this skirt because I thought it was cool and I don't have a black leather skirt.





I don't know about you but I love online shopping its so stress free and shipping only costs about 5 Eur

Hope you enjoyed this post
Happy Shopping 

Kerrie Anne x 

Bella and Vogue 


  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig